Saturday, December 26, 2009

Straight Razor Set Where Can I Find A Full Straight Razor Set?

Where can I find a full straight razor set? - straight razor set

Let me say that he has a budget of $ 100 CDN to start.

Therefore I would like a lot of razors. The figure includes seven razors (one) for each day, leather strap and box. This is the minimum. Everything else is great, but not necessary. I looked around eBay, and nobody has a complete set in a sale.

Preliminary investigation showed me that this material is very expensive. So I do not care if it is used. Therefore, we have invented everything clean.

Everything would be fine.

Thanks

1 comments:

Colors said...

Get the merger of Phillips Mach 5: are big and not so expensive, but you get a smooth shave at least.
Planets

Post a Comment