Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cdr Disk Please Explain To Me In Simple Terms How To Use Windows MovieMaker To Transfer Video From Hard Disk To CDR?

Please explain to me in simple terms how to use Windows MovieMaker to transfer video from hard disk to CDR? - cdr disk

The video clip I have is on my hard drive is 1.3 GB. CDR capacity of 700 MB. So I clicked on the clip and record two RDCs as part I and part split 2nd I would be happy that we discuss in detail, step by step, at best, because I'm a newbie. Thank you.

1 comments:

ankur_pa... said...

hey do not worry. U can change ur clips adaptation. pass
1. Open Movie Maker
2. Go to Tools> Options
3. Change the configuration of clips the time of the clips that are shorter than import the UR UR files.
4.Set total time depending on what ur video.
5.eg if ur 90 minutes video. or long term can be divided into 45-45 minutes. Video clips.
6.after Video division into two parts, said first clip in the storyboard cllicking, law in this clip.
7. Having said that storyboard. Documents reserved. incorporated directly or ability, directly into the CDR UR.
8.repeat 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for recording video clips ur seconds.

Post a Comment