Sunday, January 3, 2010

Minulet Pill Changing Birth Control Pills?

Changing birth control pills? - minulet pill

I used to be called Cerazette pill (POP) pill, but was replaced by the Tri Minulet, a triphasic pill. He said he would have to switch to a contraceptive, so I held the pill Minulet first kind, the first day of bleeding. However, no bleeding with Cerazette, I took the Tri Minulet soon as I finished the fear Cerazette. Would be covered for the next week?

(PS I want to talk to my doctor, but I'm away for Christmas and forgot the number)

3 comments:

shannon said...

Im not sure, but I Advies. Call for information about the phone number of doctor if you have your name and your city and state must find his office number for you. You can also planned parent hood and ask. Or a pharmacy might say. I wish you GL. I hope this helped

blossom said...

Cover the birth control pill, or as if on 1 Day of bleeding of the time change but Wen UR UR UR not accept the gap Pack 2 Wat do u always so easy to be taken with the package the next day naked, 1 ending for the former continue in Ur system or quick results and are desiered (contraception and) ligh / periodically, but u have 2 use additional methods of contraception (condom / Femidom) 4 the next 7 days of the pill nu 2 b extra u dont you go while pg in Sytem UR. I hope it goes well lol I have to do it myself to 2

Seraphim said...

I am sure you are covered. If you're really worried, condom use during the next seven days, just to be safe.

Post a Comment