Monday, January 4, 2010

Usa County Map Can Someone Help Me With This College Question, Its Kinda Dumb?

Can someone help me with this college question, its kinda dumb? - usa county map

Well, I'm in pa right? but I would also think about the closure of public universities now. In going to make an image of West Virginia,

http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/states/west-virginia/maps/west-virginia-county-map.jpg

They also know how it seems theres a little mini-states in West Virginia? and as in every state.
What are their names?
The towns name?

I mentioned on this website
http://apps.collegeboard.com/
and if you look west virgina, it does not give me all the possibilities you see in this picture
I wanted to see if there are no schools in "Hancock"
i scroll down to see ... NOPE Hancock is not even on the list. ugh, I think doooooo!


Sorry, I do not mean, Freak Out.

1 comments:

2012(: said...

They were not named counties, cities. Go to U.S. News and World Report college rankings, you simply select a state and shows all the schools in the area of WV.

Post a Comment