Friday, February 5, 2010

Bum And Viginas Why Is My Bum Size And Tigh Size Out Of Proportion To My Body For A Male?

Why is my bum size and tigh size out of proportion to my body for a male? - bum and viginas

Its very annoying, because I am 15 years old, with a little dough (I think, obesity), but not both. And my butt is huge and disproportionate to my body, but I think my thighs also be great. What should I do? Please help!

For more information:
_ I love sports, I am very active and sometimes play golf, football and basketball.

3 comments:

Colors said...

Healthy things to eat McDonald's and not fatty food or drinks for you.
Cycling and swimming, running ad as often as possible
Losing a large amount of weight,
Colors

Mr. A. said...

Okay. You may be a line judge in the football team at his school and the girl I love you.

Jimbo Tipper said...

Do not Eat for something, and your body starts on her ass and working conditions to feed. no probiotic

Post a Comment