Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can You See An Enlarged Spleen Does Anyone Know What Size An Enlarged Spleen Is ?

Does anyone know what size an enlarged spleen is ? - can you see an enlarged spleen

I had an ultrasound on his stomach \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ chest and told me that my spleen was 15cm from my doctor. My doctor told me that my spleen was slightly swollen. Just wondering if anyone knows the rate for normal and what is classified an enlarged size. I have a pain in the left side of his back, ribs and stomach, bloated stomach upset and hiccoughs (still left!). Thank you for more information!

2 comments:

Eidlog said...

I told my doctor and my research, I discovered that the spleen can vary in size, any person at any time. There are many diagnoses of anxiety out there) for an enlarged spleen (splenomegaly. Most likely, monkeys. The pain is probably rubbing his spleen against his ribs. Reflux medicine can help the stomach, but does nothing for the real rate. If it's too bad, you can always have it removed the risk. To test their applications for medical examination and inform you. I have the same problem for three years without a diagnosis ben so far. Good luck!

oscar said...

follow the advice of your doctor, take medication
and everything will be alright
slightly more than 10cm, 12cm, depending on size and design
that their internal organs grow to the height

Post a Comment