Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girly Ways Of Editing Pictures How Can I Take A Good Photo Of Myself To Put As My Facebook Profile?

How can i take a good photo of myself to put as my facebook profile? - girly ways of editing pictures

I want to know everything, and all the tips you have.
in its response that can cover one of the following topics:

1. Good ideas for gifts, because they want to sit the whole time
2. The means to look after me well, because I still think my face is more beautiful in the mirror, all my photos
3. Opportunities to be a sincere smile, not forced
4. Getting rid of acne, so my skin is clear for the photo
5. Ways to change the image, so it is nice to mention or Professional (also, that the computer programs used for this)

Oh yes, I am the last to want what a man (not gay), you should not provide that to look lame girly posing in the photo

Thank you very much.
:)

3 comments:

tiki-mon said...

I think a good portrait of these pages does not require its true face.

Get another life you will!

These can be distinguished, if nothing else ...

madluv4p... said...

only play with him!

You should see how many photos you take my car! its crazy I guess 100-130 AT A TIME! is crazy! with various games is .. and use the timer on your camera .. or someone else to make shots!

Hope it helps!

Allison in Wonderland said...

Are you sure that you are not gay? Lol.

1. You can take that are in action (hitting a ball, right) occur only in a natural environment in which it seems they are trying.

2. There is no good way to make you look good, you're still the same, which is in the mirror. Not too much to ask, I can say. Talk with your eyes.

3. The way to get an honest smile is, in a situation where you laugh at something without knowing that someone takes a picture .. or .. only natural.

4. Given use Photoshop or another program, I use a freeware "Makeup Pilot, which can be downloaded from www.download.com

5. You will not be able to make the picture look too professional. But you can doare best for easy processing, it is advisable not to do too much and make it look fake. Use the photo editing software that comes with the camera or printer .. In general, the tools have to change the brightness and contrast.

Post a Comment