Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Omc Outboard Propeller Selection Program OMC Inboard/outboard Stalling And Making Odd Noise?

OMC inboard/outboard Stalling and making odd noise? - omc outboard propeller selection program

I have a MAC 120 More interior Chev / speedboat. The first time I went, he stopped and let me pateling ashore. After replacing a defective battery and new terminals and a new startup that was back in action. In the second start of the engine for 5 minutes or long enough to chose me put in the little lake, when he died. I felt strange and grinding just before his death and the boat seemed to not have enough power, almost like Bogging or something. We drove on the backup engine in a creek and had a great start again but did not begin again until the same result. Then we are back on track to bring (with a little help) I started the engine at idle and let him go. lasted more than 20 minutes without any problems, I also Revedere a few times. nothing. Shortly before cutting the engine head, I even tone, not only as the rear and the engine was near post, but remained the same. I have no idea, I start with this. I try to avoid the store because it is a car and I KNOwa good for them.

2 comments:

Richard C said...

I hesitated to answer your question. If you are familiar with the machines, as you say ...... I expect that several options have been eliminated. It would take me from some of the most obvious needs, such as the alternator, which are to rebuild. I lean against the gimbal bearings. In the intermediate housing between the engine and drive. Zerk a device outside the shielding by the lubricant ,...... I also want to check the drive as me. If the "bellows" between the case and has not been replaced ..... The water can reach the top management and housing unit. This can cause the symptoms you describe. If that were the fuel ..... I do not think the engine should run from the start, but we can not exclude to. Check engine oil. If the target could have cracked a block, or in winter. What instruments were granted. Water temperature too high? Outdrive overheating due to failure of the water pump ..... Replacement anyway. I know that the numberfrom ...... Good luck!

N e said...

If I understand correctly, it sounds like Moore, the engine under load. Make sure fuel costs and less of a suspect that is the fuel for quite a while to make sure that "has seen Sea Foam" Wal-Mart, about $ 8 per can. This really has the engine and carburetor and now works approved as new. And make sure no errors and fuel eythanel is not good in marine engines and attracts moisture.
My family was stalled and stalled until I get new fuel and air conditioning. Fuel was there during the winter before it badly.

Post a Comment